It doesn’t matter if you are a brand new online entrepreneur, or you’ve been in business a few years, actually supporting yourself. Eventually there comes a time, sooner or later, when you need to raise your prices.
Here’s where many work-at-home entrepreneurs stall and get stuck. If you are new, you often don’t feel confident enough to announce a price increase. Your biggest fear is that the client or two you’ve landed will get offended and drop your services.
In this report you will learn:
- Assessing your Value
- Common Pricing Mistakes and What to Do About Them
- Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Assessing your True Worth…
- Knowing when it’s Time to raise your Prices
- Asking for the Raise
- When it’s Time to Change your Business Model
Members $10, non-members $25 Simply E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the e-book!